I am thankful for yard sales, thrift stores, and finding a good deal. It is always fun to see what treasures you can find but also I love to see how I can save my family money by finding things used instead of new.
This summer I found these awesome pictures for Ruby's room for just $8 and
Last weekend I found this 1924 Singer Sewing Machine at a yard sale for $20 and it works! Now I just need to learn how to sew!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness what an amazing find!!!! I mean you should take that to the antique roadshow or something!
I am thankful that the quads are doing so well. I am also thankful for my sewing machine and trying not to be jealous of Tera's too-cool sewing machine. I can help you learn to sew if you want!
I am so glad that the quads are doing well too! You should put some pic's up when you get a chance! Maybe Ruby and I will take a day trip to N. KY and you can give us sewing lessons sometime!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness what an amazing find!!!! I mean you should take that to the antique roadshow or something!
I am thankful that the quads are doing so well. I am also thankful for my sewing machine and trying not to be jealous of Tera's too-cool sewing machine. I can help you learn to sew if you want!
I am so glad that the quads are doing well too! You should put some pic's up when you get a chance! Maybe Ruby and I will take a day trip to N. KY and you can give us sewing lessons sometime!
Post a Comment