One of Ruby's new favorite things to do is climb in this bouncy seat that she is way too big for. We have it out because the little baby I babysit uses it. Ruby climbs in this daily (at times saying "mo mo sheet" which means "Moses' seat") and takes a little rest. She is probably close to 24 pounds so it sinks almost completely to the floor.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Funny Photo
One of Ruby's new favorite things to do is climb in this bouncy seat that she is way too big for. We have it out because the little baby I babysit uses it. Ruby climbs in this daily (at times saying "mo mo sheet" which means "Moses' seat") and takes a little rest. She is probably close to 24 pounds so it sinks almost completely to the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
She is too cute! Alex does the same thing with her old toys that are out for Kate. She never liked them that much when they were for her. Alex also has that same outfit. Weird.
That's ADORABLE!! I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for your comment. I think I published it before I was finished and then published it again once I was done...it right away said "new comment". I appreciate your encouragement and look forward to reading more about your life on here.
Post a Comment