Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Meal Plan

Since I got so much positive feedback from posting my meal plan last week, I thought I would do it again. I plan out meals every week I just don't usually think they are interesting enough to post but here goes.

Monday- I am always pressed for time on Monday's because we have community group (small group from church) at our house therefore, i am thawing out the black bean and corn soup that I made last week and froze.

Tuesday- We are having friends over to celebrate their engagement and we are going to make this balsamic chicken and pasta, salad and brownies

Wednesday- meal at church and we are taking a black bean salad

Thursday- leftovers

Friday- Out to eat for my birthday dinner

Saturday- Hopefully we will score another dinner out with my parents to celebrate my birthday. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinner out is not a meal plan.
I will have to check my busy social calendar for Saturday night.

Marc and Gretchen said...

I made the pumpkin pasta dish tonight. It went over well in my hosue. So did the sloppy joes! Thanks!!! Keep 'em coming!

Lorie Crandall said...

yes! please post your meals on here! i like seeing what you're cooking & probably will steal a few recipes!!