
I am super excited about our church working through the Old Testament this year. Our pastors will be teaching each week on different passages and the members have a daily study guide to work through.
I also wanted to share that my church, Sojourn, has a new blog called the Travelblog. This is how my friend Bobby described it:
The name TravelBlog is a play on “Travelogue,” Sojourn’squarterly print journal. “Travelogue” is, in turn, a play on the name of our church family: Sojourn Community Church. A sojourn is a trek, a quest. A journey from bondage to freedom, fromdarkness to light, made possible by the grace of God through His Son, Jesus Christ.
Like the ancient children of Israel, we tell the story of God’s work in our lives as we travel.
The B.C. Blog
The B.C. Blog is the first of our “blogs within a blog.” LeadPastor Daniel Montgomery is walking us through the Old Testament in 2009, preaching on key Old Testament passages each week. How can we stay centered on Christ if we camp so long in the “Before Christ” part of the Bible? Visit the B.C. blog daily and you’ll find out. Pastor Daniel and other Sojourn leaders will join occasional guest theologians, educators and Old Testament experts in providing constant resources, study aids, thoughts to ponder, questions to ask ourselves,tips for seeing Christ in every corner of the Old Testament and ways to apply these ancient stories to our daily lives.
So, check it out
P.S. I did not take that picture...found it on the internet after I googled my church and it came up....from someone's flicker account.




1 comment:
I like that picture! I'm going to check out that blog...sounds very cool. Check out Marc's blog. He updated it! Somewhat relevant.
Post a Comment