Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our Favorites

I thought it would be fun to talk about some of our recent favorites


- PBS is a recent favorite. We turn it on everyday around 10:00 and watch Sesame Street for a few minutes before nap time. We also can catch some clips on http://www.pbskids.org/


- Ruby has been loving this box that Brian got her at Aldi



- Brian got this study bible for Christmas and it has been so helpful as we have been reading through the old testament


- This is the cookbook that I got for my birthday from my brother and sister in law Tina. It has been great with helping me figure out how to cook seafood. I highly recommend it.

- Brian's new favorite game (although we don't own it) is called Ticket to Ride (but we call it the train game)


- Space heaters and electric blankets

- I think Ruby's favorite book right now is


-We have re-vamped our budget and have finally found something that works. This has lessoned stress on our marriage which is awesome. Mostly we got some ideas from a financial counselor (i guess that is what he was doing but maybe not his exact title) at church and put them into practice.

-Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips


-One more thing (actually adding this after I posted it once)...this is a great website that I have forgotten to look at but today pulled it up. Great craft ideas for kids. It is called the Crafty Crow and I think you will like it...well if you like crafts, and kids, and maybe not all my male followers out there (daniel ems i know you are reading this :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bookmarked the crafty cow it looks fun! I am also going to check out that seafood book I am always looking for tips on cooking seafood! I have the williams-sonoma baking book and it is excellent!

Laffin's said...

it is a great cookbook and i think it is funny that you accidently wrote the crafty cow instead of the crafty crow. :)