My faithful followers (all 5 of you ;) ) probably noticed that I didn't make a meal plan this week. Yeah, I just wanted to take a week off...didn't really feel like it.
I did try some new recipes this week though.
I finally made some homemade cinnamon rolls for Brian (on Valentines Day)
We went to a potluck on Sunday and I had to come up with something last minute so I made spicy mexican style zucchini casserole. It was a hit at the potluck especially since one guy there was on a gluten free diet and this was one of the only things he could eat.
Today I am sort of making Kitchen Sink Soup. I mostly just took this idea and ran with it. I am not following a recipe at all. We will see how it comes out!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment