Friday, August 14, 2009

New Favorite Blog and New Fave Accessories

I started subscribing to the Etsy blog called The Storque and I am really loving it. Etsy is an awesome site where anyone can buy and sell things that are handmade. I love it! Anyway, it can be a little overwhelming at times because there are sooooo many sellers and items. The blog makes it easier because they feature different items and artists daily. It is really great but don't worry I am only window shopping. :) Here are some recent items that I have found that are too cute:
Check out this necklace here

I also like this necklace from All That Glitters
The woman who makes this jewelry is from Bowling Green, KY...home of my in-laws! We met the woman who makes them at the farmers market last month and my mother in law bought me a beautiful necklace from her. I really do like most of her stuff and I encourage you to check out her etsy shop if you are looking for some awesome homemade jewelry.


I came across this artist today who makes some cute vintage inspired necklaces and rings that I like.

1 comment:

Lorie Crandall said...

are these hints for a push present??