Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy Week

I have the flu so will not be posting a meal plan. I actually think I am over the worst of it thankfully.

We are very very busy this week on top of me being sick! We got carpet in our 2 bedrooms yesterday and today we are getting insulation put in the attic. Hopefully both will help out bills this winter.

We are also continuing to prepare for the coming of baby Telia. Evidently, you are full term when you are 37 weeks...so, any day now. My friends, Hollie and Angela, threw a small shower for Telia this weekend. We mostly just invited family and a few friends. It was real nice and Telia got some great stuff. Here are a few pics:



37 weeks and 3 days

3 comments:

Lorie Crandall said...

so glad you posted the pics! fun to see pregnant tera!!! :)

Laffin's said...

I posted that prego pic for you Lorie

Lorie Crandall said...

i knew it!!!
thanks!

I'll do the same for you!