A few of my friends threw me a small shower last weekend. It was so nice to spend time with them and to get a few items just for Telia. I got some pretty adorable hand made things and the girls did a pretty awesome craft for Ruby and Telia's room.
Here is the link to the idea and i will post more when we get it hung up. We had some great fall treats, good conversations, lots of laughs talking about labor and delivery, and 4 of us were expecting our 2nd little ones. Here are some pics from the day:

Mom and Daughter
My dear dear friend Kristyn

Cori, Laura and Rachel working on the craft
Emily working on the mobile

Lindsy and myself! Lindsy was the master mind behind the shower and did a fantastic job!

I love this pic because I feel like the topic was labor and
delivery which turned pretty humorous pretty quickly.
1 comment:
Such a fun shower! And I absolutely loved the craft-but of course have not gotten around to making anything like it yet...someday...:) I can't wait to see how it looks once you have it hung up!
Post a Comment