Monday, June 21, 2010
Goodbye Great Grandpa
This weekend Ruby and Telia's Great Grandpa and Brian's Grandpa passed away. We are so thankful for the time we got to spend with him in the past 2 years and for the 97 years that he spent on the earth. He never got to meet Telia but I know he enjoyed seeing Ruby the couple of times that he did. Our prayers are with the rest of the family this week in California including his wife as they prepare for the funeral.
This has always been my favorite picture from our trip to California in 2008. He really enjoyed watching how excited Ruby was to see the geese (that she called ducks) and get to feed them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm so sorry Tera. I just said a prayer for your family. We love you guys!
Sorry for your loss, Brian & Tera. Thinking of you guys.
Post a Comment