I'm Gonna live where the green grass grows
Watchin my corn pop up in rows
Every night be tucked in close to you
Raise our kids where the good Lord's blessed
Point our rockin chairs towards the west
And Plant our dreams where the peaceful river flows
Where the green grass grows
Brian and I have been talking about where we are going to move next. We are staying in the area but more and more (lately Brian more than me) we long to live somewhere with some grass, lots of room for the girls to play, quiet nights, and lightening bugs. We love the city and are content right now but recently have really enjoyed some of the sweet outdoors of W. Kentucky.
The girls and I went to stay with Brian's parents for a few days this month to help Brian's mom after she had back surgery. Ruby loved being able to run, kick the ball and play outside. Here are some pictures from our time there.
The big backyard. Notice way in the back is their gigantic garden. I think it is almost time to start calling it a farm. :)
Telia enjoying her time outside
Ruby getting ready to do some serious playing outside with her shovel
What to do next?
A week later we went back to spend some time with Brian's Aunt Kathy, Uncle Mike and his cousins Kris, Kevin and Matt who were in town from California. Here are a few pictures of everyone checking out the lightening bugs in the evening (I don't think they have lightening bugs in California so that is why we are all outside looking). Ruby absolutely loved it and finally warmed up to "the brothers"...that is what she called Brian's cousins.
Little girl and her first experience with lightening bugs
I had to post this picture of Ruby and Kevin because this was pretty much the only time she interacted with "the brothers"
Enjoying her first ride on the swing
Ruby and her Uncle





1 comment:
Cute! :)
Post a Comment