First off is my most favorite recipe (at least so far this summer)
Lemony Zucchini Goat Cheese Pizza from the Smitten Kitchen blog
I even made my own whole wheat pizza dough using the smitten kitchen's recipe here
We enjoyed it on a hot summer night with some Sangria and our fresh flowers and basil from our farmer.
We enjoyed it on a hot summer night with some Sangria and our fresh flowers and basil from our farmer.
We also roasted squash and zucchini with fresh beets, carrots, and onions; grilled some with olive oil and salt and pepper; and made some delicious zucchini bread. I got the zucchini bread recipe from my go to cookbook by Better Homes and Garden. love it

And just so you don't categorize me as one of those girls who cooks, cleans, takes care of the family and blogs without a hitch, I have inserted a picture of my kitchen sink. This is how it looks often...unfortunately. At least we are enjoying life even if our house is a little messy.

And just so you don't categorize me as one of those girls who cooks, cleans, takes care of the family and blogs without a hitch, I have inserted a picture of my kitchen sink. This is how it looks often...unfortunately. At least we are enjoying life even if our house is a little messy.




No comments:
Post a Comment