Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meal Plan

Tuesday- Salmon burgers, baked sweet potato's, sauteed vegetables

Wednesday- Caesar chicken pasta salad with whole wheat toasted bread

Thursday- Ground Turkey Stuffed squash with Tomato pie might go crustless on the pie

Friday- leftovers or maybe eat out somewhere cheap like subway

Saturday- Sauteed Cabbage and Sausage

Sunday- brunch- potato's (for brian) , eggs (for me) , turkey sausage, toast and some fruit

Monday- Leftovers or sandwiches with fresh raw veggies

Oh, and one of these days I am going to make a Bumbleberry Pie...stay tuned for that one

2 comments:

Beth Morgan said...

I love your meal plans. I have to alternate between cooked meal nights and leftovers. If I don't the leftovers go bad. Plus it helps with my spurts of energy I do get, I can rest on leftover nights!
I heart you Tera!

erin said...

i'm going to make the tomato pie for my grandma this weekend. can't wait!