Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursdays


I am thankful for pots and pans that keep Ruby occupied while I cook.



I am thankful for the sharpies box that my husband made for me with his own 2 hands.


I am also thankful for the new faucet that Brian installed this week!

No one responded last week...no worries you can tell me what you are thankful for this week
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my wonderful children and grandchildren and for a daughter who loves the lord deeply and is willing to share that with others. I also am thankful for that new faucet that Brian installed. WOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I need to get me one of those sharpie boxes!!!!!!!!! I am thankful for sharpies!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that kate still sleeps late, so alex and I get some cuddle time in the morning.

Anonymous said...

By the way, that sharpie box is awesome!!!!